Table of Contents
- What is the Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain?
- The Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain and Other Maladies
- How Will the Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain Work?
- Research about Using Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain
- How to Apply the Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain
- How is the Best CBD Cream Different from Other Products?
- The Benefits of Using the Best CBD Cream for Pain
- Is the Best CBD Cream for Pain Safe?
- Will the Best CBD Cream for Pain Make People Feel High?
- Even the Best CBD Cream for Pain is No Substitute for Medical Treatment
What is the Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain?
The best CBD cream is made from mixing cannabis flowers with additional ingredients like lavender or coconut oil. Applying a CBD ointment can help to reduce pain and inflammation. CBD cream for back pain is also effective. The topical is applied to the skin by gently rubbing it onto the affected area. There are several types of CBD topicals:
- Lotions: Cannabidiol lotions are used for skincare and have things like shea butter, aloe vera, and other ingredients that give the lotions different scents.
- Creams: Cannabidiol creams are very similar to lotions, except they have a thicker consistency.
- Balms: These CBD products do not use water; instead, they utilize ingredients like beeswax.
- Oils: CBD infused oils are soft and liquid and are great for massaging an area that is causing pain.
The reason why there is a market for CBD creams and topicals is that they bring relief to a specific area. Or, as in the case with cannabidiol lotions and oils, they can bring a sense of overall relaxation to the whole body.
The Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain and Other Maladies
#1 CBD FX Daily Intensive Cream
- Lab Tested
- Made with CO2 Extraction Process
- American Grown
- White Willow Bark and Menthol
FX’s best CBD cream can soothe cracked and dry skin by bringing a cooling sense of relief. It is an organic and full-spectrum CBD product. It can also ease the symptoms of inflammation. Use it on irritated skin, painful joints, and other parts of the body.
This 150 mg cannabidiol cream is made using organic hemp grown by American farmers. A CO2 extraction process is used to get the purest CBD possible. This cannabidiol cream has a lot of terpenes, amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamins. It is made with several other ingredients that can help treat pain and skin conditions, such as menthol and white willow bark. It also has a small amount of caffeine to stimulate blood flow. This cannabidiol cream is GMO-free, and it is lab-tested to ensure that it is of the highest possible quality.
#2 Empe CBD Muscle and Joint Cream
- Perfect for Active CBD Users
- Made in the USA
- Lab Tested
Empe’s 250 mg new CBD cream is one of the best topicals for dealing with stiff joints and residual pain from past or recent injuries. The cannabidiol cream is also great to utilize before or after working out since it can soothe cramping, spasms, and other issues that flare up at the gym. Once applied, it brings about a soothing effect that will end those nagging aches and pains. This cannabidiol cream can be used throughout the day as needed without producing harmful side effects.
This cream is made from organic, industrial hemp, and it contains menthol, mineral oil, aloe vera, tea tree oil, and several other essential ingredients. This cannabidiol cream contains no GMOs, and it is made in the United States. It is lab-tested to ensure that it contains no harmful substances.
#3 Calm Hemp CBD Muscle Relief Gel
- Uses Natural Ingredients
- Hemp is grown according to Colorado regulations
- High CBD concentration
The human body endures a lot throughout the day, which can put a lot of stress on specific muscles and joints. Luckily they can get the relief they need with the help of this 150 mg CBD gel. Apply it to sore and achy muscles workout to avoid those post-workout discomforts. Rubbing it in firmly for a few minutes will bring badly needed and deep penetrating pain relief.
The cannabis-infused gel is made with several natural ingredients. They can relax muscles, such as organic aloe leaf, white camphor bark oil, ginger root oil, and more. The cannabis gel is made with high potency hemp with CBD concentrations of 70 to 80 percent. The hemp is grown under the supervision of the Colorado Department of Agriculture.
#4 Green Roads Pain Relief Cream
- 300 mg of cream
- Free shipping
This is an easy-to-use cannabis cream that contains 300 mg of cream in a 60 ml bottle. It uses CBD infused menthol that causes a cooling sense of relief. It takes only a small amount to ease pain, soreness, or stiffness in any affected area. Apply it to the area in discomfort and rub it in gently, working it into the joints and muscles. Once the cannabis cream is massaged into the skin, the cooling menthol will work with the CBD and other ingredients to bring lasting relief. Do this every four to six hours.
A certificate posted on the product’s page shows that cannabis cream does not contain harmful or unwanted ingredients like toxins, heavy metals, pesticides, or other things that can damage one’s health. CBD users do not have to worry about what is inside of the jar. Just rub it in and be pain-free.
#5 Medterra CBD Rapid Cooling Cream
- Easy to calculate dosage
- Zero THC
- Lab Tested
- Ships nationwide and internationally
New medterra’s CBD topical cream causes a cooling sensation on the skin using organic ingredients. This creates a soothing feeling that relaxes tense muscles and sore joints. The cream comes in 3.4 oz pump bottles, each containing 100 ml of cream. This all-natural formula provides long-lasting relief using hemp grown in the United States by the regulations and guidelines of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Hemp Pilot Program. They also have a certification from the United States Hemp Authority, so it cannot damage one’s health.
The CBD is made with an extraction process that filters out all the unnatural materials that accumulate in cannabis plants so that consumers get pure CBD. Independent third parties test the products, and they have zero THC. They ship to all 50 states and internationally, too.
Calculating the dosage is easy. One milliliter contains 16 grams of CBD or higher depending on the concentration.
#6 Elixinol Extra Strength CBD Hemp Balm
- Each product tested twice
- Zero synthetic ingredients
- Pleasant aroma
This high strength new CBD hemp balm from Elixinol is their latest and most potent product. Their 120 ml tubes have 250 mg of CO2 extracted CBD taken from organically grown industrial hemp. This balm is perfect for those in team sports, runners, martial artists, and those who like to live active and healthy lifestyles in general. It soothes sore and achy muscles so that athletes can focus on being athletes.
Elixinol’s balm uses natural and effective ingredients like wintergreen, copaiba, and blue mallee eucalyptus, which help athletes recover more quickly after games, practices, and workouts. Plus, their pleasant aroma is highly refreshing. It also has other ingredients like cannabis plant oils, herbs, and essential oils. This CBD extraction process yields a clean extract that’s full-spectrum. It preserves the entire spectrum of cannabinoids, phytonutrients, and other synergistic compounds that occur naturally in marijuana.
Everything inside the cream is organic, and there are no synthetic substances whatsoever. Two lab tests are conducted on their products to confirm they are safe for use. Also, the certificates are available for each batch, so there are no risks for someone’s health.
#7 Just CBD Coconut Oil Topical CBD Pain Relief Cream
- 360 mg of cannabis cream
- All-natural ingredients
- Coconut oil
- Good for keeping skin healthy
This is one of the ultimate pain relief creams on the market, utilizing high-quality hemp that is organically grown and ethically harvested. The CBD is extracted through a multi-stage CO2 extraction process that results in one of the purest concentrations on the market. Substances like metals, pesticides, and other things that should not be in a topical are filtered out completely. Coconut oil is added to the CBD, giving the cream additional medicinal effects that can bring relief to painful joints or itchy skin. Plus, it provides the body with a beautiful sheen that allows the skin to glow the way it should.
Just CBD’s coconut oil topical can be used to treat all parts of the body, bringing relief to even the most stubborn aches and pains. This best CBD cream is excellent for everyone’s health, and it provides unique effects. This medical coconut oil can be used from athletes to people who want to relax after a long day at work.
#8 WA Stress Less CBD Lavender Lotion
- 500 mg of cream
- Organic lavender distillate and essential oils
- Pure CBD isolate
This 500 mg new CBD cream is made by a company that believes its customers should live a serene, harmonious, and content life. Their solution for achieving this is creating a lotion that helps people lower their stress levels and improve health. Their lotions contain a powerful combination of CBD and lavender, as well as distillate and essential lavender oil. Once this lotion is applied to the skin, it will start to bring your body and mind back into focus and balance. By putting these two ingredients together, this company has created a cannabis lotion that works on a higher level than its competitors. People who want instant stress relief in the form of a soothing lotion should buy this medical product.
How Will the Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain Work?
CBD topicals are rubbed into the skin and are not ingested or vaped. Since the skin acts as a protective barrier against threats to the body, the CBD will not penetrate, and the effects will be limited to the skin only. When the topical is applied to the skin, it reduces pain caused by several injuries:
- Bruises and minor injuries
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Inflamed and painful joints
- Minor burns and insect bites
- Acne, eczema, and rashes
CBD topicals should never be used to treat an open wound. Doing so increases the risk of adverse effects such as infection, and the CBD enters the bloodstream.
Research about Using Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain
Little research has been done on how the best CBD cream affects the skin, but the studies that have been published are promising. According to the Journal of Dermatological Science, researchers discovered that when CBD and THC were applied to human skin cells, they inhibited the growth of keratinocytes, a cause of psoriasis. Studies of rats exposed to CBD showed it could be used to reduce the pain caused by arthritis. Most of the evidence out there points out that CBD is most effective at controlling pain. There is evidence out there that should CBD has a powerful effect on TRPV- and GPR55 receptors, which are in the skin and send pain signals to the brain.
These studies are a good sign that CBD is good for pain reduction, health-improving. But it also is helpful for dermatologists who want to know how to reduce inflammation, too.
How to Apply the Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain
- Sterilize the part of the skin to which the topical will be applied with an antiseptic or soap and water. It is a good idea to take a shower or bath before applying CBD infused lotions and CBD topical oil.
- The best CBD creams are expensive, so use as little of the best CBD cream as possible. Put a small amount on your fingers and gently apply it to the area that is in pain. More can be put on to achieve the desired comfort level. Before rubbing in more of the topical, wait for several minutes to see if the area stops hurting.
- Monitor the amount used and rub the hurting area with it regularly. Daily use will demonstrate whether the topical is working effectively. If the pain persists, increase the amount applied to the area or apply it two to three times a day instead of once.
- Topicals can be supplemented with tinctures, vapes, or edibles to increase the amount of CBD entering the system. This could bring about faster relief.
How is the Best CBD Cream Different from Other Products?
The main difference between topicals and other CBD products is that they only go on the skin. Other goods that use CBD as an ingredient are consumed orally or are vaped. A lot of CBD users will not want to vape or eat foods that use CBD. It is related to that they do not want to feel any sensations that affect their entire body. Lotions, creams, and balms, on the other hand, bring about localized to relief to a specific part of the body.
The Benefits of Using the Best CBD Cream for Pain
- Localized Relief: Instead of feeling the effects of CBD all over the body, relief will come only to the area to which it has been applied.
- Discreet: CBD products that are applied to the skin are not generally taken out in public. People usually keep them in the bathroom or a drawer somewhere so they can be used in private.
- Healthier Skin: Best CBD cream and lotions moisturize the skin and thus prevent wrinkles.
- Does Not Enter Bloodstream: Users who are worried about THC getting into their system will not have to worry about that if they use a CBD skincare product.
- Easy-to-Use: The only thing to do is apply it to the skin, and the rest takes care of itself.
The Drawbacks of CBD Topicals
- Cost: CBD products can be quite pricey, and topicals are no exception. Many skincare products can cost over $30.00.
- Limited Application: Even the best CBD creams and topicals are limited solely to pain reduction and skincare. They will not help to reduce anxiety, depression, seizures, and other medical issues.
- Dosage: It can be tough to calculate the amount of CBD being applied to the skin.
- Lack of Regulation: Some CBD cream for sale is made by firms that use substandard manufacturing methods that result in harmful substances like metals and pesticides entering the cream. To avoid this, only shop with stores that publish lab results of their goods.
Is the Best CBD Cream for Pain Safe?
There is not enough research available at this time to determine the side effects of CBD when it is applied to the skin. But there are several side effects when it is taken in other forms:
- Dry Mouth: While this is not a severe side effect, it can be uncomfortable, and could result in periodontal complications if it happens regularly.
- Low Blood Pressure: After CBD is consumed, there could be a temporary drop in blood pressure. People who have chronic low blood pressure should not use CBD.
- Fatigue: CBD is ideal for helping people get to sleep. People who drive for a living, such as truckers, law enforcement officers, and bus drivers, should not use CBD.
- Diarrhea: People with gastrointestinal issues should not use CBD because it can irritate the stomach, especially when it is taken in large doses.
Liver Damage: In rare cases, there are CBD users who have suffered liver damage.
An allergic reaction is a possible reaction to using CBD. If topical causes a rash, itchiness, or any other uncomfortable feeling, stop using it. Users must always check the ingredients label for allergens. Pregnant and nursing women should avoid using CBD.
Will the Best CBD Cream for Pain Make People Feel High?
CBD products cannot make a person “high”. The reason why they cannot is that they do not have a sufficient amount of THC to produce psychoactive effects. The amount of THC they have is below 0.3 percent. This lack of THC does not mean CBD products do not affect the body. Often users say that the effect is a sense of relaxation and the onset of fatigue. One of the unique aspects of topicals is that they do not cause drowsiness because they only come in contact with the skin and do not enter the bloodstream.
Many people are not interested in using CBD because they do not know how it will influence their drug tests. There are currently no drug tests that screen for CBD, but employers regularly screen for THC. CBD contains trace amounts of THC, but it is unlikely that it will show up on a hair or urine test. Hair tests are used to catch chronic drug abusers, so a CBD user has nothing to worry about regarding this test unless he uses drugs regularly.
There is still a lot of research that needs to be done on drug tests and CBD. People who know that they will have an upcoming drug test with an employer or parole or probation officer should not use CBD. It is better to be safe than sorry.
Even the Best CBD Cream for Pain is No Substitute for Medical Treatment
CBD products are no substitute for medical treatments and advice from a licensed physician. People who are suffering from debilitating or some serious ailment should see a doctor and follow whatever treatment regimen he prescribes. Even the best CBD cream for arthritis pain is not a substitute for getting help from a doctor. CBD products may be used in addition to whatever treatment plan a person is on if the doctor approves the patient using them. Together with traditional medicine, CBD can improve a person’s health.
It is also important to note that the US Food and Drug Administration has not approved many products that use CBD. And that caution should be used when searching for a cream, topical, or other product. There is little regulation of CBD businesses, and some use questionable production methods.
Author’s Note: This article is not meant to be a substitute for medical advice or treatments prescribed by a doctor. If you are suffering from any of the conditions mentioned above or symptoms, schedule an appointment with a physician immediately.